- To advance all aspects of research in the Department of Medical Imaging.
- To provide direction and guidance on all research-related aspects in the Department of Medical Imaging, including research strategy, short-term and long-term research goals, collaborative research grants, and research awards.
- To champion the process of fostering and augmenting research in the Department of Medical Imaging.
- To review and provide input for all documents of the Department of Medical Imaging that pertain to research.
- To organize and facilitate research-related events, including the Resident Research Day and Research Symposia.
- To select candidates for research awards and grants.
- To assist in the Continuing Faculty Appointment Reviews as needed.
- To represent the Research Committee in other Committees and departmental endeavors as needed.
- To facilitate outreach to other Departments in the University of Toronto and to local, national and international research endeavors and consortia
|Chair, UT Medical Imaging
|Vice Chair, Research & JDMI Representative
|Trillium Health Partners Representative
|Vascular Interventional Radiology
|AI Chair, The Hospital for Sick Children
|AI Chair, St. Michael Hospital/Unity Health
|The Hospital For Sick Children Representative