Eligibility & Application Process
Following the current recommendations by the Society of Chairs of Academic Radiology Departments (SCARD) and supported by the Society for Pediatric Radiology (SPR), the application process openings and deadlines will be as follows. This applies to fellowships starting in January or July 2025.
* For international applicants, explicitly those that are not enrolled in an ACGME- or RCPSC-accredited program, the application process will open on October 1, 2023 and will close on November 10, 2023.
* For applicants that at the time of the application are enrolled in an ACGME- or RCPSC-accredited program, the application process will open on November 1, 2023 and will close on November 10, 2023.
The candidates must be eligible to take the Royal College exam in diagnostic radiology or be certified by the Royal College in diagnostic radiology.
The application process for the Pediatric Radiology Residency Program is run at the same time and uses the same application form as fellowship program. The application process starts about two years before the start date of the fellowship.
The items below must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline for application packages. An application is not complete until all references letters have been received by the program.
- Completed Pediatric Radiology Residency/Fellowship Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- identify publications (peer-reviewed and non-peer-reviewed), oral presentations, posters and research work still in progress
- Candidate Letter (addressed to Program Director)
- Proof of Certification
- Three Reference Letters (addressed to Program Director and submitted directly to email@example.com)
Candidates can also apply to a pediatric subspecialty fellowships (i.e. Pediatric Neuroradiology, etc) using one single form in case they would like to do a subspecialty fellowship as a second year of training.
The Admissions Committee will review all applications within a few weeks of the deadline and will select a small number of candidates that will be called for a virtual interview. The final decision about acceptance will be made within a few weeks of the interview.