All new full-time clinical faculty appointed to the Department of Medical Imaging, University of Torontoare required to complete a Continuing Faculty Appointment Review (CFAR); reviews are typically completed at the beginning of their fourth year. A successful review will mean you will be transferred to a continuing appointment.
- In late August/early September, candidates who are required to complete their CFAR will be contacted to confirm their review will be conducted and required documents for the review
- The Department will confirm the members of the CFAR review committee by October 15, 2021
- Faculty will be required to complete the Conflict of Interest webform to confirm there are no conflicts with the CFAR Committee members within two weeks of receiving the committee membership list.
- Submit required documentation (see below) to the Department no later than January 17, 2022
- CFAR meetings will be scheduled for February or March; meeting will be approximately one hour in length.
- Recommendations will be forwarded to the Department Appointments Committee upon completion of the review meeting with recommendations to the Dean.
Candidates are required to submit the following:
- Covering letter, addressed to Dr. Alan Moody, Professor and Chair, that provides an account of your academic work completed or undertaken since your initial appointment.
- Letter of support from your Radiologist in-Chief
- Letter of support from your University Division Director
- An updated copy of your CV (in WebCV format)
- Completed Conflict of Interest form
Required documents must be submitted to email@example.com no later than January 17, 2022 (with the exception of the Conflict of Interest form which must be submitted within two weeks of confirmation of the committee membership)
CFAR documents will be reviewed by the CFAR Committee and the Department Appointments Committee to inform the Chair’s recommendation to the Dean. The Dean’s Office (Human Resources and the Dean’s Delegate) will also be able to access the documentation as part of their review and final approval of the Chair’s recommendation.
If you have any questions regarding CFAR please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.