The Annual Meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, located in the heart of downtown. Take a ride on the Loyola Avenue Streetcar, which passes directly in front of the hotel, or take a walk to the historic French Quarter, Arts District, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and the scenic Mississippi Riverfront—all located within one mile of our hotel.
- Translate science and clinical case information into a deeper knowledge and comprehension of both the practice and science of radiology.
- Examine and evaluate future directions in radiologic imaging and patient therapy from both the latest research and clinical perspectives.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of imaging techniques and their impact on patient care.
- Identify clinical content that will be applicable to performance improvement.
- Comprehend practice-based strategies for mitigating errors and improving patient safety.
- Identify clinical and noninterpretive skills content that would be applicable to practice performance improvement.
- Describe the role and value of the radiologist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Analyze opportunities to improve care coordination with referring physicians.
- Abdominal Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Emergency Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Noninterpretive Skills
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Imaging
- Vascular and/or Interventional Radiology