We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for:
CBME/CBD Implementation Symposium with Dr. Joan Sargeant:
What Have We Learned? Research & Best Practices in Building a Feedback and Coaching Culture
Monday, March 26, 2018
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
209 Victoria Street
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
(Reception to follow)
Co-hosted by Post MD Education at the University of Toronto and the Centre for Faculty Development, St. Michael’s Hospital, this symposium aims to further delve into the strides that have been made in CBME/CBD implementation in the medical education community to date.
This symposium will focus on the aspects of improving feedback processes and techniques for employing new and effective feedback practices and systems in the CBME/CBD landscape. We are delighted to welcome our keynote speaker:
Dr. Joan Sargeant, Professor, Dalhousie University
“Feedback and coaching in CBME: What we are learning from research and theory?”
In addition to our keynote, this symposium will host various presenters and panelists who will inspire a stimulating discussion on CBME/CBD best practices for building a feedback culture on a range of topics including:
- Tools to support building a feedback culture in Surgery
- Video playback to support feedback in Surgery
- Observations on implementation lessons in a busy clinical setting
- Building systems to develop feedback culture
This half-day symposium will serve as an opportunity to:
- Analyze the role of data, feedback and coaching in health professions education
- Determine how to support improved feedback culture and practice of faculty and learners
- Evaluate research issues and design solutions to improve feedback culture and practice in health professions education
- Identify opportunities for further personal application to employ or adapt concepts or tools.
Please register for the event by clicking HERE.
The full conference program is available for review by clicking HERE.
Please note registration is limited and we would encourage you to register early. The registration deadline is Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Please forward this notice, to any colleagues you feel would be interested in attending. Apologies in advance for any cross posting.
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the symposium or the registration process.